About Our Team
Looking for quality auto repair services and technicians you can trust? Look no further! We’re your dealership alternative with competitive pricing and up front personal service. MD State Inspection & MD Emission Certified repair shop in Annapolis.
Our Technicians have the knowledge, tools and software needed to assess the new technology of today's vehicles as well as yesterday's older vehicles. We service your European, Asian and Domestic vehicles with quality and care.
Tire & Wheel Services
We’re a certified Repair Shop and have experienced technicians for all of your tire needs. Trust us as your experts in tire installation, balance, and rotation.
Keeping You On The Road… Your Dealership Alternative…
We are dedicated to automotive repair and to serving you with quality and value that you can trust. “The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of a low price that has been forgotten!”
Our mechanics are highly skilled and have years of experience and training. Most of all, they love cars and care about yours. Whether it’s our quality, friendly customer service or the honesty and value we bring to every interaction, our customers love us. See for yourself. Check out our Testimonials.
Get to know our experienced Technicians who have the knowledge, training, skills and tools for today’s technology. We are also experts at older vehicles whether they are European, Imported or Domestic.
Our Team has the desire to help and to keep your vehicles maintained, running smoothly and on the road for years to come. Stop by and see why our shop is efficient, qualified, and convenient. We are open Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm. We also offer 24 hour drop offs and pick ups.
- Chesapeake Import Services has been the service provider on our '89 M/B for 15 years, and I wouldn't choose anyone else to touch our car. Experts in diagnosing issues and recommending required services, they do what they say they will do, at a fair price and with the highest degree of professionalism. None better!
- Everyone concerned or involved in trying to resolve the need to correct my problem was making every effort to accomplish a satisfactory result and I thank you for your dedication.
- Chris & Clyde are the best! I have been taking my cars here for 25 years and they do a great job. Thanks to all the mechanics in the shop for your great service.
- Honest, truthful, trustworthy, and competent.
- Excellent, reliable and timely service. Never fails to meet the trio of quality, on time and fairly priced.
- First time customer - people are knowledgeable, friendly, offered guidance. Cleanest shop my husband said he's ever seen. We will be back for regular servicing.
- Second visit to Chesapeake Imports with an older high mileage Mercedes E500 4matic. Very satisfied with service and attention to detail. Will return for next major service.
- Jessica, Clyde and Chris are all heroes in our opinion and we couldn't speak more highly of them and all they do for the care of our cars and our psyche's! Pera Fisher
- We wouldn't go anywhere else.
- On my first visit I found everyone to be extremely friendly and helpful. I asked for an estimate for work to be performed on my Audi A-6, and I was provided a detailed estimate. The work was done within the time stated and under estimate. The mechanic notice a front end issue when working on the car and informed me of this. I was given a written estimate to take care of this issue, if and when I wished to have the repair made. I was very positively impressed with the overall operation and the staff I met. I left with a good feeling that my Audi was in competent hands and with honest people. The cost of the repair was very reasonable, and about 1/2 of what the dealer estimated. What more can a car owner ask for? Competency, honesty, friendly & professional, and fair rates. I think I found a new garage for my vehicles.